Addictions

June 12, 2017

Hello everyone! Welcome to Fun Sized Addictions. My name is Stefanie and I am dedicating this space to sharing my many addictions. Yes, I am addicted to many things. It sounds like an exaggeration but it is true.

Tea is my ultimate addiction. Living in Perth, Western Australia, T2 is the easiest way to indulge my tea obsession. It is so accessible and they have so many different types of tea. There is something for everyone. If you love tea as much as I do, watch this space because I will definitely be doing posts on my favourite teas. I love baking probably as much as I love tea, but I think tea as earned the top spot in my addictions list as there is less washing up involved. (Yes, I am lazy but I think if presented with the opportunity to forgo dishwashing, no one would pass that up.) My other addictions include anything pastel pink, Dangerfield, anything shiny and glittery, organisation, sushi, dirty chai lattes, dirty matcha lattes and Korean food just to name a few.
My favourite Banana Bake tea from T2 in my complementary teapot and teacup set from T2
French Grey Cake made by yours truly using T2's French Earl Grey tea
Chocolate cupcakes with oreo buttercream frosting. One of my favourite flavours to bake
Shepherd's Pie "Cupcakes" inspired by a post I saw on the Tastemade Snapchat feed
I am obsessed with cute animal prints from Dangerfield
So here's some other facts about me. I am a radiographer living in Perth, Western Australia but I was born and raised in Singapore. I moved to Perth after completing high school in Singapore and I've been in Perth ever since. I absolutely love Perth. I do miss Singapore. Leaving my family, my friends and the food (omg the food) was hard but I love my life here in Perth. I have an amazing boyfriend Kyle who, if I'm honest, indulges me a little too much. I really want a corgi and I'm hoping to get one soon, but I think I need to make sure I am financially stable before I include pet expenses to the budget. The main issue is spending my money on tea, clothes, handbags and makeup. This issue has been a big problem since I discovered how easy online shopping was.


This is Kyle, the amazing man that tolerates the 10 minutes before each meal I use to take pictures of our food


I am going to try posting an entry every week so stay tuned! Until next time... What is your ultimate obsession? What are you addicted to? Let us know in the comments.

Thank you for reading!


xox,
Stef

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe